NEW DATES in 2022/2023 for Experiential Training
December 2nd, 3rd, and 4th – FULL
December 9th, 10th, and 11th – FULL
February 3rd, 4th, and 5th – FULL
June 2nd, 3rd, 4th – (IFS/Ketamine) FULL
$1500 – student, $2000-therapist/nurse, $2500 – MD/DO
Small group – 8 participants
We are thrilled to offer high-quality, small-group experiential ketamine-assisted psychotherapy training, in an intimate and unique setting, at a lower cost than other centers (medical/psych screening included). We will be announcing future trainings as they become available.
Our Experiential Weekend
“The Nuts and Bolts of Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy”: Friday evening
What you will learn:
- The current use of ketamine for mental health issues: What does the research support?
- Potential side effects and contraindications of ketamine
- Understanding ketamine’s unique biological and psychological mechanism of action
- Learning the different routes of administration for ketamine
- Working therapeutically with psycholytic and psychedelic doses
- Core competencies for psychedelic psychotherapists
- How do we do preparation and integration?
- The role of music
- Ethics in the psychedelic space
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
The Experiential Component: Saturday and Sunday
Our unique small group experiential training is for practitioners seeking to understand ketamine-assisted psychotherapy in an immersive and personal way. Each trainee will have the opportunity to have two experiences and sit for another trainee. Group preparation and integration sessions will be an integral part of the training
A medical and psychiatric screening is included to determine eligibility.